Ninety percent of your memories come from ten percent of your experiences. I am going to teach you how you and your family can have an above-average vacation for pennies on the dollar for the rest of your life. If you see a chubby Mexican on the beach writing a book at the Four Seasons, stop and say hi, because it will most likely be me.
You will love this post if you:
– Hate paying maintence fees
– There are times you can not use your timeshare points.
– You want to rent out your timeshare but don’t know how.
– You want to make money with very little effort.
– Your timeshare is being wasted.
– You want to make real money with vacation rentals!
I have written this book to help timeshare owners to be able to utilize their programs better, get the exchanges they want, and get a massive amount of value out of the vacation ownership/ membership they have purchased.
“I can never get into my own resorts on the weekends, and if I wait till the booking window opens, it’s already booked!” I have been in the timeshare industry for over 15 years, and this is one of the most common complaints I get from owners. It is also the one that causes the most frustration.
Nearly all timeshare owners have difficulties making the reservations they want, when they would most like to go. They give up and think their ownership does not work well.